Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» ✓ Buying/Selling Gift Cards ~ eBay | Google play | Walmart | Best Buy +MORE
Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 6:35 pm by rombizniz

» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 8:01 am by Andrea ForexMart

» InstaForex Company News
Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 7:21 am by IFX Yvonne

» ForexMart's Forex News
Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum EmptyTue May 29, 2018 5:12 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Company News by ForexMart
Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:22 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Buying/selling Target, Best Buy, Apple, Itunes Usd, Amazon, Ebay, All Kinds Of Walmart, Gd; All In
Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:13 am by cricker94

»  buy&sell gift cards,bitcoin,skrill,alipay..amazon,ebay,walmart,target,googleplay
Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum EmptyThu May 03, 2018 6:40 pm by rodxzn

» LiteForex news
Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 4:15 pm by LiteForex Official

» Buying/selling Target, Best Buy, Apple, Itunes Usd, Amazon, Ebay, All Kinds Of Walmart, Gd; All In
Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 11:31 pm by cricker94

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex mgt accts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts on your social bookmarking website

Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum

+29
50cents
ruki
finvik
Ariana
georgeharrison
fxjedi
realjimmy
fasi26
Learning_pips
blebone
Delvia
ASPYSOURCE
kickinitinCT
joksa
vladimirkuc
luminousfx
mygreen
gunawan09
fxtrader22
denison
bdnajayi
Paulash
orkinv
russy
beehay
masif1
eugen3000
onwukarisa
caprica1
33 posters

Go down

Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum Empty Re: Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum

Post by caprica1 Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:15 pm

Damn it forgot all about this. Got the message last week, bu I spent today in Manchester in the Apple store, getting my stupid iBrick swapped ffor one that hopefully lasts more than a day without needing charging up again.

Will look on with keen eyes tomorrow.
caprica1
caprica1

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-07

http://fxprogroup.com

Back to top Go down

Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum Empty Re:

Post by onwukarisa Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:05 am

Hello All,

Please where are the signals posted and how do i get into the chat room.

Onwuka arisa

onwukarisa

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum Empty wow

Post by eugen3000 Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:50 am

Hi,

wow 191 Pips in one day, thats just amazing guys! Wish you all the best for your future.

Bye

Eugen

eugen3000

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum Empty Re: Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum

Post by masif1 Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:27 am

Hi,

Silly me, i got stopped out on the GBPUSD and then closed the GBPCHF at break even!

fortunately this was on the paper trading account.

I shall have more faith today Embarassed

masif1

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum Empty Trading on GBP pairs

Post by beehay Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:10 pm

Hello all,
Kindly advice on how to trade on GBP pairs successfully.
thanks

beehay

Male
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by masif1 Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:33 pm

Stalion,

forgive me if i'm wrong, but didn't we break even on the GBPUSD? therefore we didn't make anything on todays trading?

Thanks

Asif

masif1

Male
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by russy Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:41 am

great work guys, good to be here, stalion move on i am with you

russy

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by caprica1 Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:45 am

I caught your first quote this morning. Thank god I needed the toilet, otherwise I would have missed it. lol
caprica1
caprica1

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by orkinv Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:15 pm

Pls am new to this forum and new to forex also. I need to benefit from stallion signals services while learning. any help plsss

orkinv

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by caprica1 Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:55 pm

Just so you know guys, the last trade on GBPUSD that Stalion mentioned, and I was unsure of going in on, I ran it just to the 1st target, and hit it. So thats quite a day for me. Well morning and some of the afternoon actually. lol
caprica1
caprica1

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Paulash Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:45 am

Seems I have been missing out of the action.Will definitely take part 2day..

Paulash

Male
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum Empty I need help

Post by bdnajayi Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:23 am

Pls I want to know how to get to the chat and I want to know if it is free and if not how much does it cost and how does one pay

bdnajayi

Male
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by denison Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:04 pm

Missed this trade Sad, great catch though!

denison

Male
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum Empty 208pips

Post by fxtrader22 Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:09 am

I am up for the free week trial.
Stalion will send you me mobile details.
cheers

fxtrader22

Male
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by orkinv Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:30 pm

hello pls how can i get in as well..... Is the one week still on or not. am new here pls

orkinv

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by gunawan09 Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:08 am

Can I Joint that chat w/ stalion?

gunawan09

Male
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by russy Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:30 pm

good work, it can be repeated

russy

Male
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by orkinv Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:11 pm

pls stalion kindly help us out here. how do we get to the chat room... Now yu are oferring us a new week fee but dnt see how t get to the chat room

orkinv

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mygreen Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:06 am

gud for every bodi on this forum but god will add more pips if u should make it a merry go round

mygreen

Male
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum Empty Entry Points!!!!

Post by onwukarisa Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:21 am

Hello Great Mystikal,

Please this time around , i will like to ask, using your method, how can i determine my entry method. i have to greatly commend you on this method,its very cool. no too much indicators required. thanks a lot.

Expecting a reply

onwukarisa

Male

Back to top Go down

Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum Empty Re:

Post by onwukarisa Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:23 pm

Hello Stallion,

Please I will like to ask this: you told me how to identify 1-2-3 top formation. please how do i identify 1-2-3 bottom formation (ie whats the 1,2 and 3).

Also please how do you usually get your entry points.

Hope i am not asking or requesting for much from you.

Expecting A Reply

Onwuka Arisa

onwukarisa

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luminousfx Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:03 am

good morning fellow fx millionaires.....whats happening today?

luminousfx

Male
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by vladimirkuc Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

vladimirkuc

Male
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:30 pm

Please, how to get into the chat room?Thanks!

joksa

Male
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by onwukarisa Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:03 pm

Hello Mystikal,

Thanks for your replies. Another question for you and I hope it will be answered :

1) Please how do you determine your entry points.

2) How do you calculate those your targets ( 1 target, 2nd target and so on).

3) How do you know the number of target a trade or move will have ( whether 1 ,2 or 3 targets).

4) Also,what are the conditions for a 1-2-3 bottom? that is whats the 1 stand for, the 2 and the 3 , what do they all stand for?

5) in your last reply to me, you said "so in this context,2 was a minor low, while the
low of the bearish hammer before the doji, at the last support ,could stand as an
intermediate low." so please whats the difference between a minor low and an intermediate low

6) What do you mean by a bearish hammer and a "doji"

Expecting A Reply

onwukarisa

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kickinitinCT Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:22 am

how do you get access to this chatroom?

kickinitinCT

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ASPYSOURCE Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:59 am

Stallion, God Bless you and your family! Im very happy to join the team...And Im ready to get pipped up...Welcome to all members...Lets ride...

ASPYSOURCE

Male
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Delvia Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:27 am

Praise be to God i've come here to pick up some useful informations about GU :)specially and forex commonly.
This is my first visit this forum... feel free to suggest what the best i should do thanks
BTW, at what time the newest chart usually updated here? Smile
Is the chart shown above future prediction or past taken action

regards

Delvia

Female
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum Empty FX Newbie, tring to gain knowledge...

Post by blebone Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:31 pm

Good day all, I am glad to have found this forum... Perhaps someone could help a lowly newbie to undestand the 60% window and all it intricacies... Smile

blebone

Male
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by onwukarisa Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:29 am

hello stallion,

please i have some questions for you:

1) Please how do you know which time frame to do your analysis. i just noticed that at ties,
you do your analysis on 5 minutes chart, 15 minutes chart or 4 hours chart. Please what factors
do you actually put into considerations when choosing this time frame?

2)i have also noticed that the way you choose your pattern formations vary(whether 1-2-3 top or
bottom). in some cases,you space out the distance b/w the points 1,2,and 3. And in some cases,
the distance b/w the points are very close? Please why is this so?

3) You sometime made mention of a hammer to me. Please if i see a bearish or bullish hammer,
what does that mean or what do i expect to see?

4) "Since a doji session represents a market at a juncture of indecision, it can often be an early
warning that a preceeding rally(rise) could be losing steam.."
My question here is this: can a doji also tell you that a preceding fall or drop is also
losing steam?

Onwuka Arisa

onwukarisa

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Learning_pips Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:40 pm

Hi Stal,

Wanted to clarify a point out of the explaination that you gave a couple of days back about the Reaction Swing and the Projected Reversal Date.
1.When you said about the centre of the cycle, wont we calculate a 60% buy window and be long on the trade after the Reaction Swing ends and the current Bull run restarts.

2.For applying Mr.Crane's Reversal date projection technique of reverse and forward counts, what is the most reliable time frame to do so. I mean I tried doing it in smaller time frames but could not be very successful.

Thnks..your big fan..

Learning_pips

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Review Of Strategic Tips On Forex Signals In Forex Forum Empty hi stalion wuld u plz explain me

Post by fasi26 Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:01 am

(Please remember to take half profits after you are +20 pips while shifting stop loss to

entry. And 15 to 25 pip trailing stop should be used after 2 nd have hit..)

i dont understand ur words????/////

fasi26

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by realjimmy Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:10 pm

Hi Stalion, You've always done nice jobs, and i've always missed your live comment and signal.

I am in Australia, not sure what normal time you would give comment or tell people how to trade.

I think you are fantastic and really want to follow what you have got. Every time when I got up here, you have already disconnected.

Please let me know.. i need your help..>_<.

realjimmy

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Learning_pips Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Hii Stal,

First of all thanks a lot for the ebooks & a very happy new year!
Had a quick question for you with reference to the GBPUSD Daily chart. You have mentioned the formation of the 1-2-3 pattern on the chart in your discussion with radatats, but the last low(31dec) has passed the previous low made on the daily chart(4thdec). So in this case even if the price closes above the second purple arrow can it be confirmed as a 1-2-3 pattern??. My understanding was that point 3 should be higher than point 1. Kindly explain..

Regards

Learning_pips

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by fxjedi Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:09 am

great

fxjedi

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by onwukarisa Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:04 pm

Hello Stallion,

Thanks for your answer to my last question.please do you mind tell me how to set stop loss and take profit in META TRADER and also the trailing stops. i am new to this platform and i have tried but cudnt do it. i use ALPARI and they use 5 digits places or 5 decimal places. please advise

onwukarisa

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by georgeharrison Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:04 am

Ok!but must be marketed wisely!

georgeharrison

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Thu May 07, 2009 6:56 am

People who are interested in Forex trading must be able to understand and utilize Fundamental and Technical analysis. This is useful for optimal trading behaviors. With its liquidity and its fast pace, Forex trading is not influenced by fund management or investors and in order to se the lucrative side, one should have trading experience, and basic determination. The benefits of trading should be handled well both with profits and losses. As the Forex market promotes the trade relations of countries, it is executed through five days of the week and with its diversity permits the trader to conduct his/her business with convenient timings. Forex trading also involves the benefit of a low transaction cost that is sculpted into price and is called the spread. With no restrictions in Forex trading, the benefits extend to either going long or buying when a Forex trader decides that a currency pair is on an increasing trend. Please visit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for detailed information.

Ariana

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by finvik Thu May 14, 2009 7:39 am

Hello Ariana welcome to the board.
Yes you are right that both Fundamental & technical analysis are important.

finvik

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-15

http://www.forexsecretsebook.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ruki Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:27 pm

hi stalion,we miss u!happy christmass all

ruki

Female
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by 50cents Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:44 pm

Happy xmas everone!!1

50cents

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by fashanu Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:42 am

happy new year all,more pips for 2010!

fashanu

Male
Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by razaq Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:17 pm

helo Very Happy happy new year,where's stallion coming for writeup trade articles

razaq

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by piponacci Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Hi i'd like more info on the school of the prophetic pls. email me

piponacci

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Limfo Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:29 pm

Hello! Who can tell me what is thr best expert adviser fo trading?

Limfo

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2015-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down