Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» ✓ Buying/Selling Gift Cards ~ eBay | Google play | Walmart | Best Buy +MORE
How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade. EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 6:35 pm by rombizniz

» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 8:01 am by Andrea ForexMart

» InstaForex Company News
How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade. EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 7:21 am by IFX Yvonne

» ForexMart's Forex News
How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade. EmptyTue May 29, 2018 5:12 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Company News by ForexMart
How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade. EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:22 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Buying/selling Target, Best Buy, Apple, Itunes Usd, Amazon, Ebay, All Kinds Of Walmart, Gd; All In
How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade. EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:13 am by cricker94

»  buy&sell gift cards,bitcoin,skrill,alipay..amazon,ebay,walmart,target,googleplay
How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade. EmptyThu May 03, 2018 6:40 pm by rodxzn

» LiteForex news
How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 4:15 pm by LiteForex Official

» Buying/selling Target, Best Buy, Apple, Itunes Usd, Amazon, Ebay, All Kinds Of Walmart, Gd; All In
How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade. EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 11:31 pm by cricker94

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex mgt accts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts on your social bookmarking website

How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Go down

How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade. Empty How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

Post by asiaforexmentor Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Forex Trading Strategies – How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Forex trading pair: GOLD = XAU USD
This is an interesting trade on the forex pair XAU USD.
In the chart above, we see a series of forex price action inside bars. (Highlighted in the blue box)
Meaning bars that are smaller than the previous bars.
When a series of inside bars like the above happen.
It means that price is having an indecision of where to go.
It’s like it is gathering momentum, for a burst out of either side.
Which could either be up or down.
So what happened in this scenario is that we placed 2 pending orders. A buy and a sell.
These 2 orders are marked by the gold line (entry) and the red line (stoploss).
So the buy order triggered. (Gold line -Entry) and we got in on a buy trade.
With that, i took away the pending order for the sell trade and made it a stoploss for the buy order.
Forex Trading Strategies – How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade

When i trade, i would usually have 2 take profit targets.
So that when take profit 1 is hit. Which is marked by the purple line. I would have taken my first profit off and shifted my stoploss for position 2 to break even.
By doing so, i am also on the “SAFE” side. As price may hit Take profit 1 and reverse back down.
And as i have taken profit a TP1, my 2nd position’s stoploss is shifted to breakeven.
So i am in a FREE trade.
So whether or not it may hit TP2. I have already gotten profits.
In this scenario, i have taken profit at TP1 and my 2nd position has hit my stoploss for breakeven.
So i’m out for this trade.
From this scenario you can see that i am not always perfect.
No one is.
By trading on the above method, we are sure that our account size will grow consistently.
Forex Trading Strategies – How I Turned a Losing Trade to a Winning Trade

Lets look at what happen next.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Price went right down after which.
So if i hadn’t had a TP 1 and TP2 method.
I would have kept my stop loss at the red line.
And made a loss on this trade.
BUT By doing playing the above method.
Instead i have gotten profits..
I hope you gain something from this post. Let me know if you did.

Ezekiel Chew
asiaforexmentor
asiaforexmentor

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down