Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» ✓ Buying/Selling Gift Cards ~ eBay | Google play | Walmart | Best Buy +MORE
Forex Megadroid - 100% NET profit per month EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 6:35 pm by rombizniz

» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
Forex Megadroid - 100% NET profit per month EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 8:01 am by Andrea ForexMart

» InstaForex Company News
Forex Megadroid - 100% NET profit per month EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 7:21 am by IFX Yvonne

» ForexMart's Forex News
Forex Megadroid - 100% NET profit per month EmptyTue May 29, 2018 5:12 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Company News by ForexMart
Forex Megadroid - 100% NET profit per month EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:22 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Buying/selling Target, Best Buy, Apple, Itunes Usd, Amazon, Ebay, All Kinds Of Walmart, Gd; All In
Forex Megadroid - 100% NET profit per month EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:13 am by cricker94

»  buy&sell gift cards,bitcoin,skrill,alipay..amazon,ebay,walmart,target,googleplay
Forex Megadroid - 100% NET profit per month EmptyThu May 03, 2018 6:40 pm by rodxzn

» LiteForex news
Forex Megadroid - 100% NET profit per month EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 4:15 pm by LiteForex Official

» Buying/selling Target, Best Buy, Apple, Itunes Usd, Amazon, Ebay, All Kinds Of Walmart, Gd; All In
Forex Megadroid - 100% NET profit per month EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 11:31 pm by cricker94

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex mgt accts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts on your social bookmarking website

Forex Megadroid - 100% NET profit per month

2 posters

Go down

Forex Megadroid - 100% NET profit per month Empty Forex Megadroid - 100% NET profit per month

Post by high_accuracy_robot Fri May 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Forex MegaDroid is the first Forex robot to use state of the art built-in Artificial Intelligence Technology as well as a next generation Market Timing Algorithm.

This is my review on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[color:aeeb="DarkRed"]Is Forex MegaDroid The Next Big Automatic Forex Trader?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]is the latest Forex Autotrading Robot software to hit the market and it is making a big splash as it does. The launch was so secret and undercover that even the Forex super gurus did not see it coming.

Albert Perrie and John Grace have really come up with a winner in this forex robot software. It is being marketed as the first forex robot software with AI (artificial Intelligence) and also with the ability to foresee the market future. This is indeed the Next Generation of forex robot software. Forex Megadroid is worth a second look.

[color:aeeb="DarkRed"]Forex Megadroid Is A Direct Outcome From 38 Years Of Learning And Experiencing ...From Seeing What Works And What Doesn't..."

I had a chance to play around with a preview copy of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I was blown away. This forex robot has taking the best of all the recent forex automatic trading software robots and added a few features that we wished were in the robots we loved so much.

If FAP Turbo was the best forex software ever made, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] makes it look like a Prototype. This forex Robot has all the bells and whistles and the ease of use that the millions of people getting into forex will love it for and the sophistication and expert features that the true to heart forex big wheelers will love and come to depend on.

This forex trading robot is what all the others were trying to make.

[color:aeeb="DarkRed"]The creator has work from current concepts, Perfecting them, taking them
to the next level.

This truly is the "next evolutionary step in Automated Forex Robot trading software" that the website claims. I give this forex robot two thumbs up and wish I had a few more hands.

I suggest that you visit the Home Website and read about all the features that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Has that your other Forex trading Robot doesn't. Time to stop wishing and start Doing.

high_accuracy_robot

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Forex Megadroid - 100% NET profit per month Empty Re: Forex Megadroid - 100% NET profit per month

Post by bestforexrobots Sat May 09, 2009 5:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Frequently Asked Questions 2 (6 Apr '09)

* I see, that there are a lot of questions and assumptions. I'd like to try to clarify the most popular questions in my post:

* 1) First of all, your backtested results are wrong if you don't read page 63 of user manual. Seems that brokers current GMTOffset is adjusted according to Daylight Saving, that's why they raised their offset by +1 hour. BUT! When you are doing back test, they use gmtoffset without daylight saving time. That is why using the same value, as displayed on chart is not correct for most brokers. We don't know is this temporary feature or not.

* Attention: There is a mistake in USER MANUAL: FXDD doesn't use Daylight Saving Time, that is why their GMTOffset for backtesting and live trading is "3" in both cases.

* 2) Current version of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is trading on EURUSD currency pair ONLY. If we add some new pairs - you all will be notified.

* 3) MegaDroid works well on both 4 and 5 decimal quotes.
I don't really understand, why people are afraid of spreads 18 or 22 on 5-digit quotes. This is true, because 18 pips on 5 digit quotes are equal to 1.8 pips on 4 - digit quotes brokers.

* Attention: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] works well on spreads 3 or lower. We don't recommend to use brokers where spread is being changed randomly during the day. That is why some people are getting error that Safe Mode is on. On my opinion, spread 3 or higher for EURUSD is too much as for the most popular pair on Forex Market.

* 4) Some people are not getting trades with . There could be any reason for that, I'm trying to clarify the most popular:

- Any error displayed except "Authorized" doesn't allow trading

- If your spread is sometimes 3.1 (31) or higher - it means that Safe Mode is on. It will trade, but always in highly conservative mode.

- The most popular problem is issues with brokers. As you all know (I hope so) brokers quotes are usually different. In addition brokers have different servers with different connection and operation delays, some brokers don't allow to trade in the night, some brokers don't allow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to set SL and TP before the trade is being opened...

- Someone (almost 30% of users) does not read User Manual carefully

* 5) Error 1000: This is popular error in our system. It occures when windows somehow blocks some of our Dll functions. Unfortunately, our programmers have not found a global solution yet. BUT! When this error occured on my own computer - I solved this problem very easily:

- Pressed right button on my EUrUSD chart, selected: Expert Advisors -> Delete

- Then. I dragged [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from Navigator Panel to the chart again, configured it again, entered Receipt Code and pressed OK.

- After all these operations I got a message printed: Authorized - and this is pretty normal.

* 6) "Waiting" or "Running" statuses doesn't mean nothing serious at all. They both are pretty normal.

* 7) You can use any timeframe with this EA, because it always takes M1 quotes. We advise everyone to put it on H1 chart.

* I think I answered some questions. Hope my comment will help people who are confused using [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

bestforexrobots

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down