Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» ✓ Buying/Selling Gift Cards ~ eBay | Google play | Walmart | Best Buy +MORE
forex Strategy EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 6:35 pm by rombizniz

» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
forex Strategy EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 8:01 am by Andrea ForexMart

» InstaForex Company News
forex Strategy EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 7:21 am by IFX Yvonne

» ForexMart's Forex News
forex Strategy EmptyTue May 29, 2018 5:12 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Company News by ForexMart
forex Strategy EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:22 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Buying/selling Target, Best Buy, Apple, Itunes Usd, Amazon, Ebay, All Kinds Of Walmart, Gd; All In
forex Strategy EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:13 am by cricker94

»  buy&sell gift cards,bitcoin,skrill,alipay..amazon,ebay,walmart,target,googleplay
forex Strategy EmptyThu May 03, 2018 6:40 pm by rodxzn

» LiteForex news
forex Strategy EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 4:15 pm by LiteForex Official

» Buying/selling Target, Best Buy, Apple, Itunes Usd, Amazon, Ebay, All Kinds Of Walmart, Gd; All In
forex Strategy EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 11:31 pm by cricker94

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex mgt accts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts on your social bookmarking website

forex Strategy

5 posters

Go down

forex Strategy Empty forex Strategy

Post by rozal Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Dear all
My experience in the forex market now over 6 years I lose thousands of $ for many reasons
In the beginning I do not have the enough experience to know what the good position is, so I enter the market when I should not.
I always waiting the fundamental news and go with this news and usually the market hits the small trader like us.
I do not have goals in the market; I mean how many pips I am looking for to take profit and how many pips should I put to stop loss.
Also many other factors I think you knowing it.
On the other hands from three years a go I build my own strategy what is this it is very good and working with me
The first thing I should be faster in takes the decision to enter or exit the market
I should have my own charts and it should be strong to believe in
I should put take profit and stop loss in my order
I never enter the market on the days have very strong news this days I take it as my holiday
I also have member ship in free web that gives free signals why I doing this when I want to buy eur/usd
And these webs also give the same signals I am surer this order can giving me what I need
There is many web giving free signals like
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Finally if all of us doing this we can always happy with this huge market
Regards
rozal
Laughing

rozal

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

forex Strategy Empty Re: forex Strategy

Post by finvik Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:05 am

For good profit one should follow proper strategy for that that proper hard work & devotion.apart from them you should follow the following thing also:You should know the proper difference between Fundamental & technical analysis & when to use them.How to make a chart & how many types of charts are there . there are kinds of price charts -- Line, Bar and Candlestick -- and how to read them.How to choose the best Forex brokers, how they operate, and where to find them.

finvik

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-15

http://www.forexsecretsebook.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by georgeharrison Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:30 pm

What is the difference between Fundamental & technical analysis in forex trading? Thanks in advance.

georgeharrison

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

forex Strategy Empty Re:Difference in fundamental and technical

Post by harpal1980 Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:26 am

georgeharrison wrote:What is the difference between Fundamental & technical analysis in forex trading? Thanks in advance.

Hi there....

Any confusion about Forex trading?? Want to know all the basics of the Forex ??

No need to worry....

I am going to refer you the best and suitable platform for you where you can get all your queries answered by the experts of trading.....

So hurry up!!!! Log on to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...........

ALL THE BEST AND THANKS

harpal1980

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny100 Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:52 am

I believe that Successful traders find a successful strategy and stick to it. Winning traders do not focus on the profit or loss of an individual trade. Instead, they feel successful when they identify a technique that works repeatedly.

shiny100

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down