Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» ✓ Buying/Selling Gift Cards ~ eBay | Google play | Walmart | Best Buy +MORE
NEED HELP FINDING A RELIABLE BROKER EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 6:35 pm by rombizniz

» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
NEED HELP FINDING A RELIABLE BROKER EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 8:01 am by Andrea ForexMart

» InstaForex Company News
NEED HELP FINDING A RELIABLE BROKER EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 7:21 am by IFX Yvonne

» ForexMart's Forex News
NEED HELP FINDING A RELIABLE BROKER EmptyTue May 29, 2018 5:12 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Company News by ForexMart
NEED HELP FINDING A RELIABLE BROKER EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:22 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Buying/selling Target, Best Buy, Apple, Itunes Usd, Amazon, Ebay, All Kinds Of Walmart, Gd; All In
NEED HELP FINDING A RELIABLE BROKER EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:13 am by cricker94

»  buy&sell gift cards,bitcoin,skrill,alipay..amazon,ebay,walmart,target,googleplay
NEED HELP FINDING A RELIABLE BROKER EmptyThu May 03, 2018 6:40 pm by rodxzn

» LiteForex news
NEED HELP FINDING A RELIABLE BROKER EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 4:15 pm by LiteForex Official

» Buying/selling Target, Best Buy, Apple, Itunes Usd, Amazon, Ebay, All Kinds Of Walmart, Gd; All In
NEED HELP FINDING A RELIABLE BROKER EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 11:31 pm by cricker94

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex mgt accts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts on your social bookmarking website

NEED HELP FINDING A RELIABLE BROKER

+5
mikecomputerman
Follett
mikabubakar
Learning_pips
pipsRus
9 posters

Go down

NEED HELP FINDING A RELIABLE BROKER Empty NEED HELP FINDING A RELIABLE BROKER

Post by pipsRus Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:40 am

So I've been looking on forexpeacearmy.com for a while now and I'm getting a lot of mixed reviews. Seems like every shop is a bucket shop. Can anyone give me some direction here?

I compiled a list of brokers not to use for sure.

Bucketshops:

FXCM
AVA
GFT
MB Trading
Swissfs

Questionable:

Dukascopy - $50k minimum balance
FXpro
Oanda

pipsRus

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP FINDING A RELIABLE BROKER Empty Re: NEED HELP FINDING A RELIABLE BROKER

Post by Learning_pips Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:39 pm

HI piprus,

I am also looking for one and have a few that might be worth looking at. Let me know if u have any opinions on these..

1.atcbrokers
2.activ
3.alpari

I want to go live but cant think of a good broker..

Learning_pips

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP FINDING A RELIABLE BROKER Empty Re: NEED HELP FINDING A RELIABLE BROKER

Post by pipsRus Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:15 am

Hey Learning have you made a decision as to what broker you are going to use? I can't get over all the nightmare stories people post. Seems like there is no one you can trust out there.

let me know if you have any new info.

pipsRus

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Learning_pips Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Ya dude I can understand..well I really like activetrades as they need small amount to open an account and they allow microlots. I am lookin to start with 1000USD and trade in microlots. Other than them alpari seems to be alrite..I was trying to atc..they are ecn but they will take some time to integrate it into MT4..

Learning_pips

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Learning_pips Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:07 pm

Dude maybe we can work something out by referring eachother or something..generally most brokers give good rebates...atleast we can get some of that spread back..Smile

Learning_pips

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pipsRus Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:10 am

hey if that works i can do that... also, with atc what do you mean it takes a while to setup mt4? from my past experience it's just a quick download and youre up and running. what didnt you like about atc? they are out here in the US thats why I liked them the most out of the 3 you had listed. Alpari seems good but just looking at their website it screams bucketshop. I also went through their forums and it seems like theyre having problems with executions taking 20-30 seconds and that was a recent post. I dont know how much it would matter with the trading style of Stallion. Like I said, there is a horror story with every broker.

pipsRus

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Learning_pips Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:31 am

pipsRus wrote:hey if that works i can do that... also, with atc what do you mean it takes a while to setup mt4? from my past experience it's just a quick download and youre up and running. what didnt you like about atc? they are out here in the US thats why I liked them the most out of the 3 you had listed. Alpari seems good but just looking at their website it screams bucketshop. I also went through their forums and it seems like theyre having problems with executions taking 20-30 seconds and that was a recent post. I dont know how much it would matter with the trading style of Stallion. Like I said, there is a horror story with every broker.

I agree dude..there is indeed a horror story with everyone of them. What I meant with ATC was that they are in the process of linking their ECN backend with MT4. The demo is already up and I am trying it currently, good spreads but the MT4 conection is not ready in live account. Personally I dont want to be part of a new experiment as there are lot of technological glitches in the begining.

Alpari: I did some research and ur right..so thats also out of the list!!

ACTIV:Dude just check them out as well..they offer Micro lots and I dont know how much amount you are thinking of starting with but I am going to put in 500 bucks to start with. Risking 2% per trade with a 40 pip SL that comes to 25 cents/pip..which is only possible with microlots..

The QUEST continues...

Learning_pips

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pipsRus Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:22 pm

I personally am not doing micros. I was looking at Alpari myself and have to review them again. From what I gathered, atc already had their mt4 all in place and no longer in testing... but if youre using it and its being tested then I was wrong on that. What is your take on MB trading?

pipsRus

Male

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP FINDING A RELIABLE BROKER Empty unlimited money

Post by mikabubakar Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:35 am

Unlimited money trading with my superrobot -xtrader turn an account of $270 to $6,097 and turn $10,000 to $31,000 in 4 weeks for both micro and standard to get this wonderful robot forex scalper pls contact michael 08055047313 +2348055047313
Tested,trusted,approve,Gurante e to turn your capital unlimited amount OR E-MAIL [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for prove of forex live account statement from fxdd or fxpro
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED AFTER ONE MONTH IF U DONT MAKE MONEY

mikabubakar

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Follett Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:43 am

I am quite happy with Forex-metal broker.

Follett

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mikecomputerman Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:18 am

May I request you to humbly consider WSD Financial ? More information at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you Cool

mikecomputerman

Male
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by finvik Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:34 pm

What ever forex broker you choose you should have to lean about forex & its strategy which you can get from this link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & before choosing broker you can ask some questions from yourself they are :
Is this broker registered with any regulating authorities?
Dealing Desk or Non-Dealing Desk broker?
How much or how little leverage will a broker give you?
Does this broker credit or debit daily rollover interest?
Does this broker over premium services such as charting, news feeds, and market commentary? How important are premium services to my trading?
Compare brokers
Open demo accounts and ask questions

finvik

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-15

http://www.forexsecretsebook.com/

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP FINDING A RELIABLE BROKER Empty New promotion

Post by mikecomputerman Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:32 am

We are now having a new promotional offer: Open an account with us today and get a bonus up to US$1,000.

More information at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mikecomputerman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by finvik Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:11 pm

I have visited your site tell me more details.
In case of basics knowledge on forex then visit my signature.

finvik

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mikecomputerman Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:08 am

finvik wrote:I have visited your site tell me more details.

Sorry for the delay. More details on the new promotion is located here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Questions and comments are always welcome Cool

mikecomputerman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by finvik Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:31 pm

mikecomputerman wrote:

Sorry for the delay. More details on the new promotion is located here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have visited your link but i did not get proper information.

finvik

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mikecomputerman Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:00 am

finvik wrote:
mikecomputerman wrote:

Okay, please ask any doubts or questions here. I will do my best to assist you with anything you need. But please be quick, as the promotion is going to end very soon.

In case you want to contact me directly, my E-mail address is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mikecomputerman

Male

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP FINDING A RELIABLE BROKER Empty Choose Your Forex Broker With Care

Post by annacoull Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:58 pm

Brokers fall into 3 broad categories: ECN, non dealing and market maker and from experience I have found there are at least 16 questions you should ask before opening a forex account and these are as follows:

1. What is the net capital of the company
2. Is the company regulated
3. Is the company a dealer or a broker
4. What are the leverage and margin rules
5. What are the costs of trading
6. Does the company offer telephone support
7. How easy is the platform to use
8. Is the trading platform reliable
9. What is the charting like
10. How long has the company been in business
11. What reputation does it have in the forums
12. Trading style and order types
13. Micro, mini and regular account spreads
14. Interest on the account
15. Hedge trades allowed
16. Rollover

Once you have your answers it is so important to select a broker which matches your trading style - it is pointless opening an account with a broker such as Oanda which is classified as a market maker and then then expect to be able to scalp - you will not be able to do so because spreads widen alarmingly when the markets are volatile.

Details of the questions along with all you need to know about forex trading can be found on my site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and all the information is freely available. This is just one of over 30 sites I have published devoted to trading and investing (again all free). You can follow my daily commentaries and trade recommendations at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - visit any of these where you will find a complete list.
Anna

annacoull

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by finvik Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:44 am

mikecomputerman wrote:
finvik wrote:
mikecomputerman wrote:

Okay, please ask any doubts or questions here. I will do my best to assist you with anything you need. But please be quick, as the promotion is going to end very soon.

In case you want to contact me directly, my E-mail address is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeah of course i will ask.

finvik

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by shiny100 Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:53 am

All, I hoping some of you guys can help me with this. I am looking for a broker that:

1. Has 2 pips spread on the majors

2. Allows / Have no problems with scalping

3. Uses MT4

Thanks in advanced for all replies!

shiny100

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacq Stone Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:04 am

In choosing a Forex Broker, it is wise to review its reputation and integrity. You can have a review about its client's feedback, achievement and offerings.A good forex broker ensures a high-quality level of customer support and several partners world-wide, that all of its existing clients will fully be served and accommodated. A trusted and reputable Forex Broker will help you succeed in the world of Forex trading.

We just launched a very interesting competition called IKOFX DEMO BLAST; this continuous contest will pick the best 5 trader whom gain profit / highest equity in their demo account will won prize as much as $1000 into their separated live account! So who doesn't like the idea of earning money with $0 capital & 0% risk?... Please feel free to come and visit:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jacq Stone
Jacq Stone

Female
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2011-07-26

http://ikofx.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down