Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» ✓ Buying/Selling Gift Cards ~ eBay | Google play | Walmart | Best Buy +MORE
How much they usually charge for currency exchange at the airports? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 6:35 pm by rombizniz

» Daily Market Analysis from ForexMart
How much they usually charge for currency exchange at the airports? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 8:01 am by Andrea ForexMart

» InstaForex Company News
How much they usually charge for currency exchange at the airports? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 7:21 am by IFX Yvonne

» ForexMart's Forex News
How much they usually charge for currency exchange at the airports? EmptyTue May 29, 2018 5:12 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Company News by ForexMart
How much they usually charge for currency exchange at the airports? EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:22 am by Andrea ForexMart

» Buying/selling Target, Best Buy, Apple, Itunes Usd, Amazon, Ebay, All Kinds Of Walmart, Gd; All In
How much they usually charge for currency exchange at the airports? EmptySat May 19, 2018 8:13 am by cricker94

»  buy&sell gift cards,bitcoin,skrill,alipay..amazon,ebay,walmart,target,googleplay
How much they usually charge for currency exchange at the airports? EmptyThu May 03, 2018 6:40 pm by rodxzn

» LiteForex news
How much they usually charge for currency exchange at the airports? EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 4:15 pm by LiteForex Official

» Buying/selling Target, Best Buy, Apple, Itunes Usd, Amazon, Ebay, All Kinds Of Walmart, Gd; All In
How much they usually charge for currency exchange at the airports? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 11:31 pm by cricker94

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex mgt accts on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Forexgreenland - Forex forum,Forex training, Forex signals, Forex managed accounts on your social bookmarking website

How much they usually charge for currency exchange at the airports?

2 posters

Go down

How much they usually charge for currency exchange at the airports? Empty How much they usually charge for currency exchange at the airports?

Post by sarman Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:10 pm

I'm travelling to Brazil, and not sure how the exchange works. I am advised to exchange my money at a jewelry store, but don't know any nearby the place I'm going to. Do the jewelries store really accept currency exchanged?

---------------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sarman

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Back to top Go down

How much they usually charge for currency exchange at the airports? Empty Re: How much they usually charge for currency exchange at the airports?

Post by JonyLeaber Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:08 am

sarman wrote:I'm travelling to Brazil, and not sure how the exchange works. I am advised to exchange my money at a jewelry store, but don't know any nearby the place I'm going to. Do the jewelries store really accept currency exchanged?

That is depend on your present hand cash currency that how much money you want to convert it.

JonyLeaber

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-12-12

Back to top Go down

How much they usually charge for currency exchange at the airports? Empty Re: How much they usually charge for currency exchange at the airports?

Post by JonyLeaber Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:02 pm

JonyLeaber wrote:
sarman wrote:I'm travelling to Brazil, and not sure how the exchange works. I am advised to exchange my money at a jewelry store, but don't know any nearby the place I'm going to. Do the jewelries store really accept currency exchanged?

That is depend on your present hand cash currency that how much money you want to convert it.

What type of convert you have use it?

JonyLeaber

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down